A little bit about us..
Uprising - Xbox Indie Games - Released 2010
I started programming at a young age, 9 or so, and have loved it ever since. When I was a kid my dad had a rule that if I programmed for an hour and a half, I could play video games for half an hour. And I played a lot of video games. I have a strong hobby interest in machine learning, and am hoping to do more work in that area in the future. I have made and trained a simple neural network in C#, and experimented with layer visualizations in Unity to help with understanding. Other side projects include a parser in Swift, an iOS app to learn Kanji, and various GPU based games. My brother and I have programmed together since we were kids, and will continue to do so into the future I hope.
When I am not programming I play various musical instruments, and speak Japanese when I get the chance. I find that there is a lot of overlap between programming and seemingly unrelated areas of study, so I try to do as many different things as I can. Cheers!
A Little Bit More About Us..
- We are identical twins, and often finish each other's sentences.
- We grew up in Canada, but we are half Japanese and can speak the language.
- We both play a variety of instruments, and dreamed of being musicians in the past.
- We have a sister who is much smarter and a year younger than we are, doctor?
- We love to program, and do personal projects in our spare time.
- We are the descendants of hippies which makes us, well, modern day hippies.